Digital board game specialists, Thunderbox Entertainment, are looking for a Discoverability Champion to join their team for a few months and help get eyeballs on their new game: The Captain is Dead.
If you dream in Discord, are an Imgur impresario, a Reddit renegade or Wishlist wizard then we’d love to hear from you.
- Plan and execute the game’s discovery campaign
- Identify targets and channels, set smart objectives, then determine strategy and tactics to achieve them
- Design the marketing funnel
- Manage social media (Reddit, Discord, Twitter, etc.) to maximise visibility
- Analyse activity and react accordingly to ensure maximum efficiency
- Leverage beta-sign up as a key discovery element
- Engage with our Discord community to get (and keep) them excited
- Craft exciting e-mails for our existing database
- Engage influencers and manage a Keymailer campaign to generate video coverage
- Set-up automatic e-mail flow for new subscribers
- Grow e-mail / Wishlist / Discord fanbase through organic interactions
- Experience on at least 1 game launch in either a marketing, PR or community role
- Knowledge of PC, Switch and Mobile discovery
- Experience with setting up technical disco. elements like Discord and Keymailer
- Social media expertise on the following platforms: Reddit, Imgur, Discord, Twitter
- A love of Star Trek and Board Games would definitely be a plus 🖖😎🎲
An applicant based in the UK is preferable, but this role can be performed remotely from the comfort of your own pyjamas!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.