Having trouble with The Game of The Path? Let us help you out…
Please note that any multiplayer games in progress will be erased!
- Start Tsuro
- Open the settings menu and click on the trophy icon
- Click on Reset Facebook (you may have to click More -> Reset Facebook on iOS)
- A message will pop up - tap OK
- You may be asked to login to Facebook so Tsuro can reset
- After a few seconds a message will appear confirming the reset - tap OK
- Close Tsuro
- Restart Tsuro and follow the prompts to connect to Facebook
- Enjoy multiplayer fun with your chums!
- Poke - send the next player a gentle nudge
- Phantom - erase an unwanted game
- Your Facebook App
- Your device's settings
- Facebook.com on Safari
- Close the app and restart it. If that doesn't work...
- Uninstall the app and then reinstall it.
Our bad - we must have missed this bug while testing. 🙁
Tsuro will indeed crash if you start a solo game with no internet connection. If you are online it will work perfectly. Keep in mind that apps can lose their connectivity if you switch to another app.
This bug is fixed in Version 1.5.
- Double tap the home button on your device
- Swipe away all the open apps to close them
- Hold down the power button on your device
- Restart your device
- Play Tsuro